Monday, November 22, 2010
You will find some food stalls in the middle of the bazaar. Here's one that offers Malaysian and Singaporean specialties.
A lot of stalls sell clothing, for men, women and kids.
Gadgets -- mostly phones and phone accessories. Some stalls offer gaming gadgets and even tablets. Don't expect though the sales ladies to have more info about their products they are selling.
Fashion accessories like hair clips, bags, belts and all kikay stuff abound.
And, of course, dibidi of every kind.
BF Ruins/Good Shepherd Bazaar
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Nestled between BF Ruins and the BF Homes barangay hall, Pergola Mall offers a lot of stuff. It has Robinson's Supermarket, a couple of restaurants and coffee shops, Robinson's Appliance and HandyMan store, boutiques and CDR King.
Pergola Mall is located at BF Homes, Paranaque.
View Larger Map
Monday, April 19, 2010
Find out by sending an email of your full name and complete address to TEAMBERNABE@YAHOO.COM to find out where your precinct is.
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Serenitea is located at Aguirre Avenue in BF Homes.
Nice place to hang out in and they also have free wifi! (They open quite late though, 12:30 p.m. if I remember correctly).
Their drinks generally look like this.
And they have snacks too!
I fell in love with Serenitea the first time I went and because I loved their tea so much we actually tried out their branch in Greenhills the next day!
Serenitea BF Homes
268 Aguirre Avenue,
BF Homes, Paranaque
View Larger Map
Friday, April 2, 2010
- Bernabe, Florencio Jr Mayuga "Jun" (LKS-KAM)
- Marquez, Joey Perez "Tsong" (IND.)
- Zialcita, Eduardo Castro "Edza" (NP)
Vice Mayor Candidates
- Tambunting, Gustavo Suarez "Gus" (LKS-KAM )
- Yllana, Andres Jose Jr. Garchitorena "Anjo" (PMP )
Member, House of Representatives (1st District)
- Bernabe, Rolando Mayuga "Roland" (LKS-KAM)
- Densing, Epimaco III Verano "Jun Jun" (NPC)
- Javier, Edison Saddi "Ed" (IND.)
- Magsombol, Fortunata Cueto "Naty" (IND.)
- Olivarez, Edwin De Leon "Edwin" (LP )
- Wenceslao, Delfin Jr. De Jesus "Ding" (IND.)
Member, House of Representatives (2nd District)
- Golez, Roilo Solis "Roilo" (IND.)
- Montaño, Pedro Cartajena "Pete" (PMP)
Councilors (1st District)
- Allanigue, Rufino Mendoza "Rufing" (LKS-KAM)
- Aragon, Benito Bautista "Bining" (LP)
- Arcilla, Romeo Gonzales "John" (NPC)
- Baes, Ricardo Jr Lim "Eric" (LKS-KAM)
- Biboso, Jerry Lucas Gumayan "Jerry" (NPC)
- Bobadilla, Gaspar Balbas "Sonny" (IND.)
- Brigola, Dong Percival Dalupang "Dong" (NP)
- Campano, Lorna De Leon "Baby" (LP)
- De Leon, Audie Daddy San Jose "Odi" (IND.)
- Delos Santos, Joy Lazaro "Kalinga" (LKS-KAM)
- Duñgo, Antonio Mozas "Marc" (NPC)
- Estrera, Julio Robledo "Julie" (IND.)
- Ferrer, Abundio Biason "Jim" (LP)
- Gabriel, Raquel Capuno "Raquel" (LKS-KAM)
- Gonzalez, Axel Villaruel "Axel" (IND.)
- Inciong, Brillante Virata "Bok" (NP)
- Isunza, Tito Mingo "Toti" (IND.)
- Nava, Roselle Paulino "Roselle" (NP)
- Nery, Jaime Jr Jose "Jimmy" (LP)
- Olivarez, Eric De Leon "Eric" (LP)
- Romey, Florante Jr Cruz "Jun" (LKS-KAM)
- Ross, Dino Medrano "Guevarra" (IND.)
- Salic, Venesa "alma M" Lacsamana "Ness" (LKS-KAM)
- Salvador, Jon Allic "Bodjie" (LKS-KAM)
- San Juan, Andre Roy Nerva "Andre" (IND.)
- Unizan, Eulalio Jr. Cruz "Junior" (IND.)
- Villafuerte-densing, Joan Aringo "Bantay Bata" (NPC)
- Webb, Jason Pagaspas "Jason" (LKS-KAM)
- Yabut, Fortunato Peña "Forting" (IND.)
Councilors (2nd District)
- Amurao, Florencia Naguiat "Beng" (LKS-KAM)
- Antipuesto, Carlito Digao "Doods" (LKS-KAM)
- Benzon, Edwin Rondolo "Bong" (LKS-KAM)
- Bernabe, Florencio III Cristi "Benjo" (LKS-KAM)
- Bonsol, Hilario Leaño "Larry" (LKS-KAM)
- Bustamante, Conchita Serrano "Baby" (LKS-KAM)
- Cadano, Maria Severina Fernandez "Rina" (NP)
- Castillo, Arnold Caguiola "Arnold" (IND.)
- Davila, Karlo Lising "Karlo" (NP)
- De Asis, Maritess Baylon "Tess" (NP)
- Favis, Vincent Kenneth Marasigan "Binky" (LP)
- Golez, Jose Enrico Toledo "Rico" (LKS-KAM)
- Macaraig, Ronald Dequino "Ronald" (IND.)
- Panaligan, Ramon Barron "Monlapis" (PMP)
- Puzon, Generoso Velez "Gene" (PMP)
- Resuello, Felix Giron "Alamat" (PMP)
- Serrano, Chito Cudiamat "Chit" (IND.)
- Serrano, Roberto Jr Ramilo "Butch" (IND.)
- Sotto, Valmar Castelo "Val" (LKS-KAM)
- Visitacion, Albert Jr. Aportadera "Allan" (IND.)
- Yllan, John Ryan Garchitorena "Ryan" (PMP)
Friday, March 26, 2010
I've passed by Citra Mina countless of times (in BF and Multinational), but never had the chance to check it out. After sampling my Tito's yummy grilled tuna I told myself I'd go the first chance I got.
The store keepers were really warm and helpful. Here are some photos from their store in Multinational.
Citra Mina Multinational
Brgy. Sto. Nino, Multinational Access Road
Tel. No. +632-820-6080
Citra Mina Sucat
#8 President Ave.
Sucat, Paranaque City
Tel. No. +632-8076459
View Larger Map
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
I've lived in Paranaque all my life, but never got the chance to visit the central post office. It's located on Sucat Road (going towards Duty Free), near SM Sucat after the overpass and sits by a curb (so it's easy to miss). If you reach the second overpass after SM Sucat it means you missed it already.
If you don't have a car you can ride any jeep or FX that passes through Sucat Road and just tell the driver that you're going down at the Post Office.
Here's a map that can help you find the Paranaque Central Post Office.
View Larger Map
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Saturday, March 20, 2010
A home will only be complete with some greenery in it. It was my Mom who brought us some plants, but we eventually had to re-pot them because they outgrew the plastic plant bag.
One place to get pots, plants and other garden materials is Plants & Planters at France Street, Better Living Subdivision Paranaque.
Clay pots range from PhP5 to PhP20 each. They also have bigger pots and planters. Mixed soil is just PhP50 per sack.
They also sell flowering plants, air plants, cactus', ferns etc.
RR Plants and Planters
France St., Better Living Subdivision
View Alba Uno Residencia in a larger map
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
The horrifying adventure about our septic tank can be read at Mabuhay ang Bagong Kasal.
Sunday, March 14, 2010
Saturday, March 6, 2010
The restaurant which serves the popular Japanese pepper steak concept and variations has opened their 18th store in the Philippines. They offer cot-plate steak meals and side dishes at affordable prices.
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Last December 10, 2009, Mayor Florencio Bernabe has passed Ordinance No. 09-15 which is an ordinance providing for financial relief through tax holidays for a limited period to owners of real properties in the city of Paranaque. This was enacted by the Sangguniang Panglungsod.
Owners of undeclared or misdeclared properties who voluntarily declared them for tax purposes before March 31, 2010 will only need to pay the basic tax without penalties or surcharges for the past 5 years instead of paying the tax for the full 10 years.
Also, delinquent real properties which have not been issued notice of delinquency by the City Treasurer may also pay their taxes without penalties or surcharges.
The tax amnesty period is from January 1, 2010 to March 31, 2010.
For more information, visit the city website at http://www.paranaque.gov.ph
Monday, January 11, 2010
View Larger Map