Friday, March 26, 2010

Fresh GenSan Tuna in Paranaque

After experiencing fresh tuna in GenSan (check out this video) I got spoiled and made the assumption that it's only in GenSan that you will get the best tuna. We were brought to Citra Mina before we left GenSan and we were told that they have branches in Paranaque!

I've passed by Citra Mina countless of times (in BF and Multinational), but never had the chance to check it out. After sampling my Tito's yummy grilled tuna I told myself I'd go the first chance I got.

The store keepers were really warm and helpful. Here are some photos from their store in Multinational.



 


Citra Mina Multinational
Brgy. Sto. Nino, Multinational Access Road
Paranaque City
Tel. No. +632-820-6080

Citra Mina Sucat
#8 President Ave.
Tahanan Village
Sucat, Paranaque City
Tel. No. +632-8076459


View Larger Map

3 comments:

  1. We just had sashimi for lunch and it's very tasty ! It's just like being served fresh sashimi from GenSan. Plus the seafoods there are very affordable. I'm set on sampling each and every kind of fish they have at Citra Mina.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let said:
    Were here in Cubao,hope you have contact nos. posted here.do you deliver?we usually buy tuna products straight from Gen San.Is the price different from gen san?thanx

    ReplyDelete
  3. May we know where and who to contact in case we would like to offer Citra Mina our products. Thank you very much for your reply.
    Romeo Import Export Enterprise
    8 Galatia Street, Multinational Village, Paranaque City
    E mail: romeoiee@yahoo.com.ph

    ReplyDelete