Tuesday, February 1, 2022

UPLB-DTRI Fresh Milk Now Available in Paranaque!

I super love drinking fresh milk from Los Banos. It was the only milk my parents could make me drink after I outgrew formula. They always bought it for me whenever they had a chance to visit Los Banos. It's been years since I last had it, so I was really happy to see it being promoted. And now it's even more reachable because there's a distributor in Paranaque! 

You can now purchase UPLB fresh milk, flavored milk, yogurt, cheese and pastillas de leche through the distributor. All you need to do is contact the distributor, Justine "Gelo" Gile at 0919-9546718, to pre-order. Complete instructions and available products are below -



*BTW mga kapitbahay, we're in no way connected to the distributor. Just thought we'd share this good news in case, like me, you want some UPLB fresh milk!

Stay safe everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment