Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Army Navy Burger + Burritos in Paranaque


Army Navy Burger + Burritos opened a few weeks (mid-March) ago at Dona Soledad Avenue in Better Living Paranaque. We lost no time and found ourselves visiting the place on March 21 for some late lunch/merienda. Good thing I brought my car since the only parking space available was perfect for my tiny car.

The exterior and interiors of the shop was the same with all other Army Navy branches. I like our branch here since it's quite spacious with a lot of seats and spanking new (haha)!



And you can also opt to sit outside.


I was quite hungry, so I ordered a steak burrito -


Sweetie had a starving sailor - steak -


The Libertea (beverage) matched perfectly our order -


And after dining you can throw your trash in the cute bin.


Army Navy Better Living is located where Chowking used to be on Dona Soledad. Across it is 7-Eleven.

Army Navy (map)
Dona Soledad Avenue,
Better Living Subdivision,
Paranaque City, Metro Manila

No comments:

Post a Comment