Monday, December 12, 2011

Paranaque Plane Crash

In my lifetime this isn't the first time that a private plane crashed in Paranaque. I know of 2 others which crashed in the vicinity (barangay Sun Valley) when I was younger and remember another one crash in Moonwalk. Planes have been flying over our house ever since I can remember, perhaps airport authorities should try to make a route away from residential areas. Rest in peace to my fellow Paranaquenos.

Here's my kababata Dante Perello reporting about the incident.



1 comment:

  1. If you are injured in a private plane crash, or someone you love has been injured or killed, you have the right to speak with a private plane crash lawyer to determine if you should be compensated. Victims of airplane crashes can suffer devastating injuries and should be compensated for their pain and suffering.

    small private plane crash

    ReplyDelete